Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mid-week Man Candy


This week's Man Candy is Seth Meyers, SNL head writer and Weekend Update anchor. Some people say SNL is not as funny as it used to be. I say, shut up, yes it is. Three things I love about Seth Meyers: he's funny, he's cute and he loves the Red Sox. I tried to find a video of the Point/Counterpoint he did with Derek Jeter ("Jeter, you suck in three very specific ways: So hard, so bad and wicked bad"), but there isn't one. Also, I don't think Katy would have appreciated it.

Side note: Seth Meyers also appeared briefly in "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist," which stars Michael Cera, one of only two people Katy has banned from Man Candy (the other is the enemy QB who shall not be named). I was going to go rogue and post a picture of Michael Cera instead this week, but then I told Katy I was going to do it, which kind of ruined the surprise. But trust me, I'll sneak him into the blog somehow.