Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mid-week Man Candy

I know I am cutting it really close with man candy this week, but I just got back from seeing this week's man candy live and in person and let me tell ya, he is still as hot as ever.



Here's to you Brandon Flowers, aka lead singer for my favorite band, The Killers. Jess and I realized again how we had forgotten him all this time and it's such an error on our part. He is just as hot today as he was when we first saw him live our sophomore year of college. The way he plays his keyboard and moves around the stage with such grace and ease...AHH. So amazing. I tried to find the best pic of him sans his weird Sam's Town mustache. I was going to put one with eyeliner from his Hot Fuss days but I think this works perfectly. So here's to you Brandon.

P.S. I was going to try and Twitter the set list as it happened, but I was way too excited about every song to take the time and type it in.

No comments: