Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mid-week Man Candy



Another week, another major oversight in Man Candy history. How could we ever forget Ewan McGregor? He has made some excellent movies (especially Moulin Rouge and Shallow Grave) and he has been really good in some terrible movies (I'm talking about you, The Phantom Menace). He's also a pretty good singer, and he has an awesome Scottish accent. I'm not ashamed to admit this: I (Jess) own one or two of his Obi-Wan Kenobi action figures. You know what, we're all friends here, I can tell the truth - it's more like 10. OK, fine. It's actually 2 boxes of stuff in a closet at my parents' house and one action figure on my desk at work. But that's only because he's such a great actor. So thanks, Ewan, for being so awesome that my nerdiness cannot hide.

No comments: