Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mid-Week Man Candy

Well, I'm back from Target. I dropped a cool $100, but as I was standing at the checkout, I thought "Hmm, I wonder what time it is... oh yeah, I came to Target to buy a watch." That is why you should always write a list.

Anyway, I don't know how Katy slipped another Matt Ryan post past me, but at least I get to do Man Candy this week. The Home Run Derby was pretty fantastic, not least of all because the matchup of Josh Hamilton and Justin Morneau was exactly what I wanted/predicted.


Yay Josh Hamilton. Hitting 28 homers is quite impressive, and you seem like a really nice guy (side note: What was Erin Andrews wearing? She looked ridiculous). I still don't know if you're cute. You kind of have a rat face. But if your life was a movie, which it will be one day, you'd probably be played by Seann William Scott, whom I love.


Poor Justin Morneau. No one cares that you actually won. But we do (well, I do. I'm sure Katy would have preferred the child-like Evan Longoria to win, but he was really terrible). Canadians are always awesome, and you are no exception. You're not only very attractive, but also very good at baseball. And that is the best combination.

No comments: