Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mid-week Man Candy


I don't care how much negative press he's getting, I love Jimmy Fallon. Because of him (and Tina Fey), I haven't missed an episode of SNL in almost 9 years, and I paid way too much for the special edition DVD of Fever Pitch. And yes, I do watch the new Late Night. Whoever is booking the guests is doing an amazing job, but oh man - some of Jimmy's jokes are absolutely tanking. I feel bad. He's a funny guy and he seems really nice. I did actually meet him once, outside the Tabernacle after he opened for The Strokes, and he was very nice. Also, I am "that girl" - during his set, I yelled that I loved him. He said he loved me too, but now he's married to someone else, so whatever. Anyway, yay for being back on TV, and I hope his show turns out to be as good as Conan.

No comments: